Become A Seller
Dandelion Alley is a marketplace allowing you to sell your own digital paper cutting templates. You can also sell physical paper cutting items such as prints, cuts, supplies and more.
Selling is straight forward. When you register you simply create your own shop – then fill it with as many downloadable templates, or physical crafts as you like.
- Clean, simple interface to make it nice and easy to list your items for sale.
- Built in messaging system so buyers can contact you easily and quickly.
- Create your own store with a customised banner within Dandelion Alley, showing all of your downloads and items in one place.
- Manage all of your items through the seller dashboard, including products, orders and earnings.
- Powerful search and filter, so people can find and buy your wonderful things!
- Dedicated seller support to help you get up and running
Listings are Free
List as many items as you want – for free. Forever.
15% Flat Commission for all products
We will work out the commission and pay you the rest directly into your PayPal account. Easy!
How does it work?
Create your own store
After you have registered you will have access to a “Seller Dashboard”. Here you can add your own shop banner, a bit about yourself and profile picture. You will be able to track available items and orders as well.
Within the “Seller Dashboard” you can quickly add items to the site to sell. Adding tags to the product will make them easier for people to find. From here you can also edit the product or remove it from sale if you need to.
Commercial and Personal Terms
If you wish, you can add the terms that will apply if a template is personal or commercial. You only need to add this once then it will show on all of your listings automatically.
Payments are made automatically following a purchase directly to your PayPal account. You will of course require a PayPal account to ensure this happens. All payments are subject to the normal PayPal fees.
Still not sure about something?